We all know what a facelift is and what magic it can do to make one look young…
Medical Spa Club in Richmond, B.C. offer patients various solutions to improve their natural beauty. Our non-surgical facelift treatment is a combination of Instalift, Botulinum Toxins, Dermal Fillers & Ultherapy as a more comprehensive approach to address sagging tissues and wrinkles.
- InstaLift Thread Lift: the current one and only Health Canada-approved thread lifting procedure to lift mid-face and jowls.
- Dermal Fillers*: injected to add volume to the targeted area.
- Botulinum Toxins*: in conjunction with fillers to relax the wrinkle-causing muscles.
- Ultherapy: is the latest revolutionary Health Canada-approved skin lifting treatment that targets the elasticity of the face and neck area. This high-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) treatment creates microscopic points of thermal injury under the skin that stimulates collagen production, causing a tightening effect.
* Using only injectables is called a liquid facelift that can restore facial volume, reduce wrinkles, and rejuvenate the face and achieve a more youthful appearance in less than 2 weeks. When combined with Ultherapy, longer lasting results can be obtained after 3-6 months.
Read further on “liquid facelift” in our blog: