Dermal Fillers, such as Juvederm® , Radiesse®, Revanesse®, Restylane®, Perlane®, Belotero®, and other are used in popular cosmetic treatments at our Medical Spa Club in Richmond, a suburb of Vancouver where Dr. Pinkhasik has been practicing since 1987.
How Do Fillers Work?
Common Dermal Filler Applications:
- Smile lines (or nasolabial folds): lines that run from the corners of the nose to the corners of the mouth
- Marionette lines: lines that run downward from the corners of the mouth
- Corners of the mouth (or oral commissure)
- Jowl: the area on either side of the chin, where skin can sag due to loss of facial volume
- Chin wrinkles: horizontal lines that can form on your chin
- Tear Troughs: areas below your eyes that create “bags and hollows under the eyes”
- Lip augmentation
- Chin augmentation
- Facial contour augmentation
Results Speak for Themselves!