Corona Virus Update 2020
At Medical Spa club, we do the following to prevent the spread of COVID-19, and we recommend you all to do the same:
• Keep a distance of approximately 6 feet from others and do NOT shake hands!
• Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly
• Cover your mouth & nose when coughing or sneezing, as the virus is spread through water droplets!
• We recommend staying home as much as possible when feeling well, and definitely if feeling sick
• Opening doors without use of hands
• Sanitizing door handles, switches, and surfaces often
What we are doing to protect our clients from virus spread:
• Two separate waiting rooms for a maximum of 1 client per room to minimize chance of exposure
• Hand sanitizing stations for clients and staff
• All surfaces, handles, and switches are sanitized frequently through the day and after each contact
• Free masks for clients and community
Additionally, we had set up virtual visits, so you can visit Dr. Pinkhasik from the safety and comfort of your home.
During these difficult times, our clinic is open flexible hours, operating on minimal staff, to help you with your needs. Please call us at 604-284-5501 to see if we are open, or email email@example.com to request your in person or virtual appointment.
Please take the test below to assess your risk of COVID-19.
Answer the Questions at the Bottom of this Web Page to find out if you are eligible to come in for a Consultation
Still have Questions? Ask our doctor today!
Below are some frequent questions asked by our clients.
COVID-19 is spread primarily through respiratory droplets. Inhaling these droplets from someone who is contagious can cause infection. I recommend staying 6 feet away from people to avoid the virus.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include fever, coughing, and shortness of breath. These symptoms often show two to 14 days after infection.
There is currently no FDA approved medication for the virus, but those who are infected should receive supportive care such as rest, fluid and fever control, to help relieve symptoms.